A great week made easy! Woman's World is written for the traditional, family-oriented working woman. Each issue delivers a feel-good mix of heart-warming human interest stories, practical everyday solutions for work and home, and mouth-watering recipes.
Fill your week with smiles!
Start your week with a Laugh!
Relax and have fun this week
It happened this week!
This week’s best new books
Never miss an issue!
“Our gardens offer food & hope to the homeless!” • Carolyn Day was so touched to meet a terminally ill man tending a garden outside the homeless shelter that she not only kept it growing when he’d gone, she planted more to feed hundreds in need—body and soul!
3 science-backed health benefits of gardening
Playful and pretty in fringe! • This swingy and stylish accent elevates everything from boots and jackets to skirts and jewelry for a chic and whimsical look
Fashion your own fringe necklace! • It’s easy with this tutorial from MadeInADay.com
Hair tweaks that make you younger! • All it takes to look 10 (or more!) years younger? A quick color, cut or style change. Read on to find the one that works best for you
Healthy heart, healthy you! • It’s no secret that avoiding heart disease adds years to your life—but it also adds life to your years. Studies show that people with healthy hearts are up to 45% less likely to suffer from depression and dementia. Plus, new findings published in the journal Scientific Reports reveal that steering clear of heart disease optimizes blood flow to the ears, slashing the odds of hearing loss by 55%! Here, the easy ways to keep your ticker in tip-top shape
Strawberry-Lemon Shortcakes • The juicy, in-season berries in this summer treat lower the risk of heart trouble by 34%
The ‘slow wave’ secret to better health • After age 60, the time we spend in deep, slow-wave sleep (SWS) declines by 70%, according to UC Berkeley scientists. And slow-wave sleep is key to staying healthy: It consolidates memories, improves recall, balances blood sugar and strengthens bones. Fortunately, these tricks can help you clock more sweet, deep Zzzs
Easy key to younger & stronger! • Brazilian scientists say dynapenia, or age-related loss of muscle strength, affects more than half of women over 50. And it’s the top indicator of being able to stay healthy and independent in our golden years. Strong muscles boost balance, increase energy and ease joint strain. To boost your strength the easy way, just…
Bye-bye, worry—and belly fat! • Beautiful spring days are finally here! But the extra busyness of the season can elevate levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which does more than make you feel on-edge, it tells your body to deposit fat in the midsection. Luckily, these easy tricks harness the power of your five senses to keep cortisol low
Sidestep sneaky tech agers • Cellphones and tablets can add years to your look, but these fixes can help!
Rainbow secrets to 100% healthy! • Experts say that surrounding yourself with cheery pops of color is the key to enjoying a happier, healthier spring!
“This easy detox saved my liver and my life!” • When Tiffany Sutphin found herself suffering from non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and in need of a transplant, she turned to an age-old cure that returned her to health
More natural ways to safeguard against fatty liver
Drop 2 lbs each day • No diet math! No tiny portions! Discover the 50-50 ‘spring cleaning’ secret proven to trigger 272% faster fat burn
Giant meals like these work slimming magic
“Help! I don’t have any time!” • Almost 50% of women say they don’t have enough hours in the day. Here, easy ways to discover where your time really goes and how to make it more rewarding