A great week made easy! Woman's World is written for the traditional, family-oriented working woman. Each issue delivers a feel-good mix of heart-warming human interest stories, practical everyday solutions for work and home, and mouth-watering recipes.
Fill your week with smiles!
Start your week with a Laugh!
Relax and have fun this week
It happened this week!
This week’s best new books
Lift your spirits with gingham! • Brighten up your mood and your summer style with pretty, colorful pops of this classic, cheerful pattern
Make a nail to match! • Gingham-lovely in 3 simple steps
Spicy tricks that flush away weight! • These straight-from-your-pantry topical remedies reduce excess fluids and toxins from the body so you look up to 15 pounds slimmer—just in time for skin-baring season! Read on to…
How you and your pet calm each other!
“We healed each other’s broken hearts!” • When Shelbi Hahn moved across the country, she felt lost and alone. Soon after, she suffered a devastating loss. She never imagined a neighbor’s donkey would offer the comfort she needed
Pimiento Cheese–Stuffed Burgers
Boost your memory, mood & muscles! • Want to make the most of spring fun? We’ve got the secret! Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is vital for a sharp mind and sunny mood. “It’s an amazing brain chemical that stimulates brain cell growth and repair, plus improves cell-to-cell signaling,” says Fred Pescatore, M.D. Optimizing BDNF cuts the risk of memory loss by 51%, curbs the odds of fatigue by 49% and powers up muscles Though BDNF production dips with age, lifting levels is easy…just…
Dodge the top cause of foot pain • Spring days are made for hiking and pickleball. Yet 77% of us suffer from foot pain. The top cause: plantar fasciitis, which occurs when the plantar fascia (connective tissue that runs along the bottom of the foot) becomes inflamed and causes sharp heel and arch pain. These tips can help
Easy keys to lower blood pressure • With summer just around the corner, the last thing you want to worry about is your blood pressure (BP) creeping up. And while warm temperatures can spike your levels as your heart works harder to keep your body cool, a few simple tricks can keep your blood pressure in the healthy range (below 120/80 mmHg). Just…
The health clues hiding in your nails! • The key to good health is at your fingertips—literally! Your nails can help ID everything from hidden nutritional deficiencies to a sluggish thyroid. Read on for the easy fixes…
Spring skin bothers—solved! • Sunny, warmer days can spur irritating skin flare-ups. These DIY fixes can help!
100% healthy the Norwegian way! • The people of Norway stay happy and healthy by living according to friluftsliv (pronounced free-loofts-liv), which means spending time outdoors. Here’s how to harness the benefits yourself!
“A bedtime sip stopped my night sweats!” • Since the onset of menopause, Adora Winquist would get so overheated, she’d wake up several times a night, soaking wet—until she tried this tasty warm treat that cooled her off permanently!
Other amazing ways ashwagandha improves health
She lost 105 lbs at age 68 • This high-protein ice cream is helping women like Stacy Cronin Pattison melt up to 15 lbs a week
Discover the creamy, dreamy way to melt flab
How ice cream can speed away flab
“Help me silence my inner critic” • Women criticize themselves a whopping 8 times a day, on average. Here, simple ways to be kinder to yourself and enjoy greater confidence
Our expert panel
Make every week special!
Dinner? Done! • With only 6 ingredients and 1 skillet, it’s easy to get meals on the table fast—plus, cleanup...